Cabal-Fenix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cabal-Fenix

The Best Private Server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Server Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[Admin]Benny

[Admin]Benny

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:43 am

post some ideas
Back to top Go down

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Events ideas :   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Ok I'll try and remake the post with all events ideas .

-Hide and seek : GM hides and you must find him

-Race event : 2 Players are racing using just dash and a GM is watching them so they cannot cheat

-Rush hour : 2 times per week you will be able to buy from the Webshop everything you want for just 1 000 000 ingame alz for 1 hour .

-EXP event : in every weekend we will make a EXP event , meaning that mobs with unknown level will be spawned randomly on a map . that mobs will give more EXP than the normal ones and if you are lucky , good items . Also the event will be limited ; maybe 1 hour .

-Special for special : here , GM will request an special item or more . for example :"GM : Find me a forcium orb of luck, poh and aqua orb . " After you find them PM the GM and trade for stuff .

-Beat the GM : gm will appear on a map (we will announce the location) . you must PvP him and if you win you can choose a prize

-Tombola events / Betting events

-Guess what : GM asks like this : "Whats the name of the mob with X weapon in Y location" and you must guess it .

-Naked PvP : users PvP without any armor or weapons (event based on stats)

-Screenshot event : Best screenshot wins prizes

-Video event : Best video for this server wins prizes

-PvP tournament : people pay (alz) to join . the tournament is devided on levels : 100-115, 115-130, 130-145 (or something like that) . winners gets all alz people paid to join .

Sorry but I can't remember more ... post here and I will add

Last edited by Share on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
T4dej

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

Pvp tournament...
With gear and all on...
but devided on lvl... 100-115, 115-130, 130-145 (or something like that)
and, all players who apply, pay (can't say how much, cuz i don't know the economy at the moment, lets say 1m alz)
and then the first 3 places, win the money in every lvl groupe. (or maybe a board for 1st place, and 2nd and 3rd money)
Back to top Go down
Supremacy

Supremacy

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:49 pm

-------------------------
Shops

If you dont plan to have a cash shop or gifts from donating

Make a pet shop and an Astral Bike shop In-Game to buy from, just make sure there a fair price Smile
Races

Have a Race server with no creatures in it, and set up markers to follow. Have the server open at some certain time when a GM can watch, let there be prizes Smile
Nation War

Open up Nation war, and even let the GMs pick a side Very Happy

More ideas coming :3
Back to top Go down
[Admin]Benny

[Admin]Benny

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Not Bad
Back to top Go down

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Shop type idea : if you are helpful on site/forum people will give you some points which you can use to buy from Webshop Very Happy
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nation changer on site : People can change nation by entering their account . You can ask for alz / points ( shop type idea above requaired xD )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Forum missions ( when it grows bigger ) : people can take missions from website .... here is a type of mission : find a specific thread / user / and so on . Prize : points ^^ .
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Team speaker : I think everybody know what this is Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
Schokobaer

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:08 am

I think 15 lvl's difference is to much ... 5lvl steps are better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas   Server Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Ideas
Page 1 of 1